TOTAL SINGAPORE TOUR
If you are visiting singapore on a short stint and want to see and experience this marvelous city within the shortest time possible. You are in the right place at the right time. Our chinatown food adventure tour has been carefully designed and run over the last 3 years. We are gaining much credibility and positive responds via Tripadvisor.
HI-LIGHTS ( SINGAPORE BIKE TOUR , 9AM ~1PM )
- Explore Singapore’s cultural enclaves and historical places by bike
- Wider coverage without losing the details by venturing into the nook
and crannies of interesting places
- Discover the sights, sound and taste of the real Singapore
- Sample aromatic coffee and delectable local snacks
- 100% professional local tourist guide
- Small group for a more personalize experience
HI-LIGHTS ( SINGAPORE FOOD TOUR , 2PM ~5.30PM )
- Discover the fascinating world of hawker centres in Singapore
- Experience the charm of traditional Chinatown in the heart of cosmopolitan Singapore
- Feast on typical goodies like rice cakes, poh piah (fresh spring roll), chicken rice, and more
- Learn all about the origins of Singapore’s diverse Chinatown neighbourhood and how the early migrants came to live there
- Chow down on a delicious meal with freshly-squeezed sugar cane juice – yum
- Mondays to Saturdays Only.
- S$180/pax ( Min 2 pax )
Book Now Online
Singapore Bike Tour
Because we understand that your time is precious. We want to help you pack more into your day by incorporating the Singapore bike tour. This causal city cycling tour will give you maximum coverage within a 4 hours bike tour. ( on a leisurely pace ) You will visit many must see places such as Tiong Bahru ( the oldest residential enclave in Singapore ) , cruise along the Singapore river and explorer the nooks and crannies of Kampong glam. ( Our Malay Cultural enclave ) Throughout your journey, there will be lots of photo taking stops. Accompanied by intriquing stories and facts that your local guide will share. Nothing beats a refreshing drink of calamansi lime juice or a cup of Singapore style coffee or tea. Along with some tasty local snacks during our break time. We end our Singapore bike tour with a spectacular view of the marina area. Where ultra modern buildings meets the beautiful skyline of Singapore on a bright sunny afternoon. There will be a one hour break before we continue with the food tour. ( chinatown food tour )
Singapore Food Tour
With the Singapore food Tour ( chinatown food adventure ) you will experience first hand the interesting and unique culture of singapore via the many delectable local dishes @ our local hawker centers. In this 3.5hours Singapore Food Tour, you will immerse into everything local. Taste famous local dishes such as hainanese chicken rice, chwee kueh ( water rice cake ), Popiah ( local spring roll ) sugar cane juice etc. Explore the “wet market” to experience the source of our food and pickup some interesting produce. See and learn the unique Singapore culture and history via the architectures and stories your local expert will tell. Join our Singapore Food Tour today.
This full-day tour consisting of the Singapore Bike Tour and the Singaporte Food Tour has been carefully designed for visitors who want to experience the best, but only have a short while to do so.
Spend your morning enjoying a wonderful Singapore bike tour. This city cycling tour will give you maximum coverage within 4-hours. You will delight in many experiences such as visiting Tiong Bahru, cruising along the Singapore River and exploring the nooks and crannies of Kampong glam. Throughout all this, you will be accompanied by intriguing stories and facts that your local guide will share.
Stop for a break with calamansi lime juice or a cup of singapore style coffee or tea, along with some tasty local snacks. The Singapore bike tour will end with a spectacular view of the Marina area, where ultra-modern buildings meet the beautiful skyline of Singapore on a bright sunny afternoon. Relax on a 1-hour break before continuing with the afternoon food tour.
During your afternoon Singapore food tour, you will experience firsthand the interesting and unique culture of Singapore via the many delectable local dishes on offer to you. In 3.5 hours, you will immerse yourself into everything local. Taste famous local dishes such as hainanese chicken rice, chwee kueh, Popiah, sugar cane juice and more! The Singapore Food Tour in Chinatown will expose you to the best of Singapre’s Hawker food and culture.
Explore the “wet market” to experience the source of the local food and pick up some interesting produce.
20 x 17″ 6061 – T6
Disc Mount Alloy Frame
- Inclusions: Local English speaking guide, Bike, Helmet, Poncho, mineral water and food as referenced in itinerary, and non-alcoholic drinks. Please note that the food are for general consumption on a sharing basis. We may not be able to accommodate some guests with special dietary concerns.
- Exclusions: Alcoholic beverages, additional food, items of a personal nature, tips / gratuities for your guide.
- Must be 12 years old and above
- Must know how to ride a bicycle
- Please state height and weight during bookings
All major credit card accepted
Make bookings 48hours before the tour date
Group size 6 pax ( Max )
You will receive an acknowledgment email upon booking
You will receive a confirmation voucher once payment is successfully processed
Your Tour is only confirm upon receiving of confirmation voucher
Please contact us if you have not received any of the above after 24hours
- Dress standard: For the bike tour guests will be exposed to elements such as sun and rain. Therefore, casual clothes and a good sports shoes are appropriate. Bring sunscreen and some money for personal purchases. Extra water if necessary. For the food tour part. Since we may visit some temples. It is good to wear shirt with sleeves and bottoms covering the knees.
- Singapore City Explorers Pte Ltd. 1 North Bridge Road. Basement 1 unit 53. High Street Centre. Singapore 179094. Opposite the parliament house.
- Chinatown MRT station ( Guide with bring you there )
Rene was a fantastic tour guide 🙂 very good tour!
Singapore April 30 2016
Rene was great and really immersed us into Singaporean food culture, along with history about Singapore itself. Fab day, couldn’t stop smiling the whole time
Singapore, April 10 2016
Best thing we did in Singapore.
Singapore, March 27 2016
We thought the tour was excellent and exceeded our expectations. The guide was knowledgeable and interesting. The food was tremendous and we went back to some stall on our own. Please note that the date in the traveler feedback header is incorrect. Our tour is Jan 7, 2016.
Excellent tour – Rene was knowledgeable and enthusiastic. Learn a lot more about Singapore and tried a variety of new foods. Would highly recommend the tour.
Singapore, Jan 27 2016