NIGHT E-SCOOTER CITY TOUR
Night E-scooter City Tour
The Singapore Marina Bay area is famous for it’s many iconic buildings and beautiful city skyline. As the sunsets on the metropolis. It’s time to unwind from the daily grind with something interesting yet relaxing. Introducing the first in Asia. An Escooter night city tour that captures the best moments of the city almost effortlessly.
NIGHT E-SCOOTER CITY TOUR HIGHLIGHT
- First in Asia. Night escooter city tour!
- Discover the charm of the Marina bay area by night
- Zip around quickly and effortlessly in our escooter for better coverage
- Takes sight seeing to new height with the breeze blowing at you while you enjoy the beautiful night scene
- Savor delectable snacks at one of the hottest hangouts in town
- Capture the spectacular garden rapsody at the super tree groves
- Unique experience like no other.
- Nightly : 6.15pm to 9.30pm (Mondays to Sundays)
- MIN 2PAX : S$280, 3PAX TO 6PAX : S$130/PAX, 7PAX TO 12PAX : S$120/PAX
Book Now. No Agent Fees.
Starting from our office at high street centre. We zip through the iconic Singapore river and make our first stop at the colonial district where arts and history is the order of the day. Marvel at the majestic National gallery, the former supreme court and city hall building. Take as many photos as you want for remembrance cause soon you will by transported from history to the ultra modern marina bay waterfront. At the marina bay area. You will be able to witness the city unwind with a beautiful sunset scene across marina bay sands.
After the sight seeing treat. It’s time to entertain our taste buds with some delectable local snacks. What better place to go than the famous Lau pasat. The oldest wet market in Singapore was build in the 1820’s. Today lau pasat is a famous food centre located right in the heart of the financial district. As you unwind from the escooter ride. You will be treated to two of the most delectable local snacks. The irresistable “satay” ( babaque meat serve with peanut sauce ) ) and the aromatic teh or Kopi tarik ( pull tea or coffee ) While you relax.
The supertress at the gardens by the bay has never fail to attract crowds from all over the world. This one billion dollar garden comes alive as the “garden rapsody”. The giant man made trees glows with a kaleidoscope of colours with music that dances to the walz. This futuristic garden runs on sustainable features such as harnessing the suns energy and storing rainwater to irrigate the plants. The 15mins display of light and music will surely bow you over and continue to mesmerise you for rest of the evening.
Weight 13 kg
Top Speed 25 km/h
Transmission: 36V Hub motor
Range 25-30 km
Load capacity 100 Kg
Tires 8.5 inch pneumatic
- Inclusions: Local English speaking guide, E-scooter ( Rental from Premium-PEV ), Mineral water, Poncho, Light snack and drinks. No alcoholic allowed.
- Exclusions: Alcoholic beverages, attraction tickets, additional food, items of a personal nature, tips / gratuities for your guide.
- 12 year old and above
- Able to ride a bicycle
- Must undergo 15mins briefing and e-scooter training
All major credit card / Paypal accepted
Make bookings 48hours before the tour date
Group size 6 pax ( Max )
You will receive an acknowledgment email upon booking
You will receive a confirmation voucher once payment is successfully processed
Your Tour is only confirm upon receiving of confirmation voucher
Please contact us if you have not received any of the above after 24hours
- Dress standard: This is a E-scooter tour and guests will be exposed to elements. Therefore, casual clothes and a good sports shoes are appropriate. Bring some money for personal purchases. Extra water if necessary.
- Meeting point and ending point: 1 North Bridge Road. B1- 43. High Street Centre. Singapore 179094 ( Premium -PEV )
- Same as meeting point
Rene was a fantastic tour guide 🙂 very good tour!
Singapore April 30 2016
Rene was great and really immersed us into Singaporean food culture, along with history about Singapore itself. Fab day, couldn’t stop smiling the whole time
Singapore, April 10 2016
Best thing we did in Singapore.
Singapore, March 27 2016
We thought the tour was excellent and exceeded our expectations. The guide was knowledgeable and interesting. The food was tremendous and we went back to some stall on our own. Please note that the date in the traveler feedback header is incorrect. Our tour is Jan 7, 2016.
Excellent tour – Rene was knowledgeable and enthusiastic. Learn a lot more about Singapore and tried a variety of new foods. Would highly recommend the tour.
Singapore, Jan 27 2016